With it you can:
- Choose from one of the 8 Challenge templates
- Create any custom x times y challenges (10 x 10, 100 x 1, 1 x 365, you name it!): play x Games y times
- Create custom x-plays challenges: record x plays
- Create a ‘Reach next H-index’ Challenge, that will track when you will get to your next H-index (which means playing x games x times).
The following templates are included. They can all be adjusted to your preferred time period, and goal to reach.
- Play 10 Games 10 times each
- Play my Unplayed Owned Games
- Play 10 New-to-me-games
- Play every Game in my Collection
- Play a game every single day
- Replay 20 old favorites
- Play 5 times with a friedn
- Play 10 games from a specific year.
After creating a Challenge from a template you can always edit it so adjust its settings, time period and goals.
In a Challenge you can:
- Set the time period and the games to track
- Filter for which players, player counts and locations the challenge is valid
- Choose the auto-fill option to let BG Stats automatically add qualifying games and plays
- Choose Excluded games that are never added via auto-fill
- Exclude specific plays from a challenge
- Share your ongoing results and when you’ve reached your goal
- Follow the progress for each Game you’ve added to the Challenge.
You can also set a Challenge to be ‘hardcore’:
- Hardcore challenges cannot be changed later
- Only plays starting on or after the challenge creation date qualify
- The game to play are selected beforehand, but you can select ‘reserve’ games; only the most played will be counted
- Prove you really completed the Challenge as set!
If you want you can always convert a hardcore challenge to a regular challenge later, but it won’t count as hardcore anymore!
You can buy the Challenges expansion from the Settings (the gear icon).
If you have a Cloud sync subscription your Challenges will sync seamlessly to your other devices as well.