Version 3 is available, adding Collection management!
Keep track of your Board Game plays and scores in this easy to use tool.
View statistics and graphs for your games, plays, and other players.
- How many games did you play recently?
- Who scored the highest for a game?
- With whom did you play and who wins more?
- Did you improve your score from last times?
- Compare players, view graphs and charts.
Collection management features:
- Keep track of every game you’ve played or are interested in.
- Choose a specific version and image, and track multiple copies.
- Set status to Owned, Wishlist, Want to play, Preordered, and much more.
- Enter details like comments, price paid, acquisition date, etc.
- View published player counts, play time and minimum age properties for each game.
- Filter games on status, Played but not owned, Unplayed owned games.
- Set Custom filters to select a game for your specific group.
- Full automatic syncing with your BoardGameGeek (BGG) collection.
Play tracking features
- Set scoring rules, cooperative and team play for each game.
- Set Players and Locations, including anonymous players.
- Enter your plays including location and scores per player and many more details.
- Calculate scores on the fly by using + and – signs.
- Create teams and enter team scores, set each player’s role in the team.
- Auto-assign ranks to Players based on wins and scores.
- Add Player roles, and choose from previously used ones.
- Use a timer to keep track of your play length.
- Add images of your Plays, and create profile images of Players.
- Add a Game note you can view each time you start a Play.
- Post your plays to BoardGameGeek (BGG), including auto-post after each save.
- Import existing plays and play details from BoardGameGeek (BGG).
- Post your play to Twitter or Facebook.
- Send one or more Plays to other BG Stats users so only one of you has to enter the details.
- View statistics for each game and player, and combination.
- See pie charts, play times and durations graphs, and score charts.
- View insights for Games and Players, for different time periodes.
- See your with H-index, fives, dimes, quarters and centuries.
- View a Player’s personal H-index and win percentage.
BG Stats has export and import functions for easy backup to a variety of services.
You can sync with other devices via BG Stats Cloud sync (an in-app subscription).
All in a native interface, supporting dark mode, landscape and tablet/iPad screens.
With the Deep statistics expansion (in-app purchase)
- View extended game charts, based on number of players
- Filter your data on players, locations, specific periods and player counts.
- View statistics for a specific combination of players.
- Compare specific players’ statistics.
- View winning streaks (longest en current).
- View tiebreakers, winning new players and winning starting players stats.
- View role-based statistics, per role and per player.
With the Challenges expansion (in-app purchase)
- Create x times y challenges: play x games y times.
- Create Record x plays challenges.
- Create an ongoing Reach your next H-index challenge.
- Set the time period and choose specific games to track, or use auto-fill.
- Filter specific Players, Locations and player counts to count for the challenge.
- Use auto-fill to let the app select the most played games for your challenge.
- Create hardcore challenges that cannot be changed during the challenge.
- Exclude specific plays from Challenges, see on Play and Game overviews the Challenges they’re in.
- Share your challenge, status and results.
With a Cloud sync subscription
- Seamlessly sync your data between all your devices.
- Keep a backup of your data in the cloud.
Please note that any changes to the BoardGameGeek website or API can temporarily break BGG related features. I cannot guarantee their continued availability.