Current versions: 2.11.4 (iOS) and 2.11.10 (Android).
A public beta of version 3.0 is available.
Keep track of your Board Game plays and scores in this easy to use tool.
View statistics and graphs for your games, plays, and other players.
- How many games did you play recently?
- Who scored the highest for a game?
- With whom did you play and who wins more?
- Did you improve your score from last times?
- Compare players, view graphs and charts.
- Enter Games and set an image and scoring rules
- Set Players and Locations, including Anonymous players
- Enter your plays including location and scores per player and many more details
- Calculate scores on the fly
- Create teams and enter team scores
- Auto-assign ranks to Players
- Add images of your Plays, and create profile images of Players
- Link Games to BoardGameGeek to load more details and a game image
- Import existing plays and played games from BoardGameGeek
- Import your owned games and collection from BoardGameGeek
- (please note: this is currently just one-way and no collection manager, nor can you set owned status in the app)
- Post your plays to BoardGameGeek, including auto-post
- Link to your NemeStats account and post your plays to your Gaming group (iOS only)
- Post your play to Twitter or Facebook
- View statistics for Games, Plays, and Players
- View statistics for a specific combination of players
- Browse a extended statistics overview with H-index and fives, dimes, quarters and centuries
- View a Player’s personal h-index and win percentage
- Export and import scores for easy backup
- Sync with other devices via cloud-sync (in-app subscription)
- All in a native interface for iPhone, iPad and Android phones and tablets
With the Deep statistics expansion:
- View extended charts, based on number of players
- Filter your data on players, locations, specific periods and player counts
- Compare specific players’ statistics
- View winning streaks (longest en current)
- View tiebreakers, winning new players and winning starting players stats
Please note that any changes to the BoardGameGeek website or API can temporarily break BGG related features. I cannot guarantee their continued availability.