With it you can:
- Create any x times y challenges (10 x 10, 100 x 1, 1 x 365, you name it!): play x Games y times
- Set the time period and the games to track
- Choose the auto-fill option to let BG Stats automatically add qualifying games and plays
- Choose Excluded games that are never added via auto-fill
- Share your ongoing results and when you’ve reached your goal
- Follow the progress for each Game you’ve added to the Challenge.
You can also set a Challenge to be ‘hardcore’:
- Hardcore challenges cannot be changed later
- Only plays starting on or after the challenge creation date qualify
- The game to play are selected beforehand, but you can select ‘reserve’ games; only the most played will be counted
- Prove you really completed the Challenge as set!
If you want you can always convert a hardcore challenge to a regular challenge later, but it won’t count as hardcore anymore!
You can buy the Challenges expansion from the Settings (the gear icon).
If you have a Cloud sync subscription your Challenges will sync seamlessly to your other devices as well.